Friday, July 02, 2004

nawala

++++++++++
Kapag may nawala sa'yo may dadating na kapalit...
Maaaring mas higit pa sa nawala...
++++++++++


DON'T SPEAK (E. Stefani, G. Stefani)

You and me
We used to be together
Every day together always

I really feel
I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end

It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real,
Well I don't want to know

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Our memories
They can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening

As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry


It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me
I can see us dying ... are we?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home