anniversary...
September 1, 2003
I have found someone to love...
I thought he was the one...
I thought it was for real...
It really seemed so true...
I was so happy...
I was so contented...
The first time that I felt so secured after such a long time...
September 1, 2004
Exam day...
I'm confused...
I'm aware that I'm just waiting for something that would never be mine again...
It really hurts..
The pain goes with my blood, circulating all over my body that it became a part of me...
A part of who I am and what will I become...
But I have to accept it and move on...
I just hope that I could handle each day as if I'm a new person starting a new life in the same old sorrowful world..
Life is so beautiful...
I don't want to waste mine...
I want to live my life to the fullest... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home